Saturday, March 12, 2011

Inspiration..

During our hangouts, my friend LadyB and I are always sharing things with each other, like a new product or dessert or things we heard or know etc. We enjoy sharing our discoveries and experiences and I find that many of the things she introduces me to are very useful. So while we were out today, I decided that I want to start a blog to share some of my favorite things. I thought of calling it “Things I like" then she started singing "These are a few of my favorite things" from the Sound of Music and it clicked!

So ladies & gentlemen, today marks the birth date of a blog named "A few of our favorite things". Why our..? Well, that's because I decided to invite my good friend Joe to be my blog partner. So here we are and here are some of our favorite things. :) Stay tuned..

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the blogging world :D o that movie is one of my favorite movies of all times ! thanx for bringing back memories :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Noon! And welcome to our blog. :) It's one of my favorites tooooo! It just never gets old.

    ReplyDelete