Saturday, March 19, 2011

Today I feel beautiful!

As I was walking to my car from Jothen in Salmiya this afternoon, Red Tag was next door so I decided to check it out. I believe that no matter what the place is, if you explore it properly, you're bound to find at least one little interesting thing. And I was right! Next to the cups 'n plates 'n mugs, there was this one pretty mug that caught my attention. First of all it's purple; my favorite color. Second of all, it has this pretty little mood-lifting quote on it. And third of all, I love where this quote is located! It's so creatively placed in the inside of the mug and is visible with every sip. I bought one for my aunt as a simple Mother's Day gift and one for myself. Now every time we take a sip out of our mugs, we'll get a little mood-lifting reminder. ;)

The mug cost KD1.300 only!
 .

No comments:

Post a Comment